- Fixed bug when changing CC step edits relatively
- Multi selection was not working for selections > 2 items (regression from v2.0.7)
- Knob menus were sometimes hanging when opening with [CTRL] or (RANDOM)
- Random accent and velocity was behaving wrongly (regression from v2.0.7)
- Greatly improved stability using fuzz testing techniques (randomly pressing buttons and knobs extremely fast ⚡🦾)
- Cycles are resync’ed when leaving edit/loop mode and when changing number of cycles
- Fixed crash when using random cycles while editing cycles
- Empty step edits are copied correctly
- Fixed some logic issues when making chord and step edit changes across cycles
- Disabled step editing of timing as it didn’t work correctly. We will look into a better implementation. Timing can still be changed between cycles.
- Muted cycles were not cleared when pressing [ CLEAR ]
- Editing step edits on pages 2-4 wasn’t working (regression from v2.0.3)
- CC values were not being sent from pressing VB in CC view while playback was started
- This version increases general stability and resolves most crashes
- Fixed bug in voicing algorithm (Regression from v2.0.0)
- Fixed crash when encountering invalid patterns and banks
- Per-Step editing
- All parameters (including CCs) can be edited at every step
- To edit a step:
- Press [ CTRL ] + step in the pulses view
- [ BANK ] is blinking RED
- Turn knob or press value buttons to change the parameter
- Edited steps are displayed with RED
- Press [ BANK ] to leave step editing mode.
- Outside step editing mode, parameter changes are applied globally to all steps
- Step editing on CC tracks is possible by double tapping the track in track view
- Parameters excluded from step editing: tempo, delay, length, quantize
- FX tracks
- A new track type “FX” tracks allows for processing midi input
- Create an FX track by [ CTRL ] + 2x press [ VALUE ] in track view.
- Incoming notes are automatically routed to all FX tracks in the pattern
- With zero pulses, incoming notes are monitored directly
- With non-zero pulses, incoming notes sets the chord for the pulses in the track
- The ( PITCH ) menu on FX tracks can be used as a “live” MIDI keyboard
- Parameter quick view
- Parameters are briefly displayed after turning knobs on T-1
- This feature can be toggled in T-1 Config – > Misc (default: ON)
- New Cycles workflow
- Cycles play in a loop while editing
- Multiple cycles can be selected
- Leave edit/loop mode with [ BANK ]
- Note routing ( OUTPUT )
- The note output of a track can be routed into any of the other tracks
- Hold [ CTRL ] + ( CHANNEL ) and select the destination tracks.
- Multiple destination tracks can be selected.
- Multi channel tracks
- Multiple MIDI channels can now be selected in ( CHANNEL )
- Slew on random
- Add adjustable slew on random modulations by turning ( KNOB ) while holding [ CTRL ] + ( RANDOM )
- Slew can be added to all parameters including CC
- Free division / time
- Hold [ CTRL ] while turning ( DIVISION ) to change division freely in a resolution of 96 PPQN
- Use random with slew to create accelerating patterns similar to ( PACE )
- ( TIME ) can be adjusted freely as well by pressing [ VALUE 16 ] in ( TIME ) menu
- Poly / mono random
- Quickly access polyphonic and monophonic random modulations on chords
- Polyphonic affects each note in the chord differently, monophonic affects the whole chord
- Positive random amount = polyphonic
- Negative random amount = monophonic
- Poly / mono random works on parameters
- Repeats buffer saved in the track
- Turn T-1 into a MIDI looper by setting repeats to infinite
- Loops are saved to the track, also between power cycling
- New shortcut: double tap track to enter pulses view
- Reworked cycles menu
- ( CYCLES ) now changes the number of cycles.
- Press a cycle in ( CYCLES ) view to edit the cycle
- Each cycle can have its own step edits
- Double tap a cycle to go to the pulses menu
- ( DIVISION ) works as a macro controlling ( TIME ) and ( RATE ) relatively
- Stop all repeats of the track by pressing [ CLEAR ] in ( REPEATS ) menu
- Updated random voicing behaviour
- Negative random voicing randomizes the style
- Temp now works with CCs
- ( LENGTH ) positive random setting randomly resets start point
- Fixed jitter when turning knobs while auto saving
- Analog reset out run/reset setting didn’t work
- Synthdawg has created a new manual for T-1
- Fixed issue with skipping steps when using external clock.
- Fixed issue that could cause T-1 to crash when using T-1 Config.
- Rst/clk in wasn’t working (regression from 1.3.0).
- When copying banks the tempo wasn’t copied.
- When copying cycles, the source cycle wasn’t pulsating.
- T-1 now auto-saves the state of all patterns. The auto-saved patterns are loaded when starting the unit.
- The bank that was open on last session will re-open upon starting the T-1.
- 64 step cycles
- Each Euclidean cycle can now be up to 64 steps long.
- Access this feature by holding [ CTRL ] while turning ( STEPS ).
- Go to step sequencer view and hold [ CTRL ] and press [ BANK ], [ PATTERN ], [ TEMP ], and [ MUTE ] to view the 4 pages of the sequence.
- Adjustable CC number
- Customize the CC number of every CC knob.
- The CC number page is accessed by double tapping a CC knob + hold [ CTRL ] + press [ PATTERN ].
- Enhanced control over modulations. Use retriggers to reset random, style, phrase, and groove.
- Insert retriggers by pressing [ CLEAR ] + [ VALUE ] in the ( STEPS ) menu.
- The ( STEPS ) menu has a new color scheme to enhance the focus on controlling the length of the cycle.
- Double tap [ PATTERN ] for hold.
- Optional double tap [ CTRL ] for hold. This can be enabled in T-1 Config.
- Muted CC tracks don’t send their saved CC value when launching the pattern containing the track.
- When copying a track, pattern, or bank the source is pulsating in green to make it clearer which item is being copied.
- The clock and reset outputs are reset when stopping the T-1.
- The colors of the ( RANDOM ) menu has been inverted such that RED means 100% random and BLUE means 0% random.
- The range of ( QUANTIZE ) has been limited to 1/8 – 16 bars.
- The state of random modulations was lost between pattern changes and start/stop.
- Fixed crash when connected network was removed from T-1 Config.
- ( QUANTIZE ) was not working properly when changing away from 1 bar (regression from v1.2.0).
- CV outputs did not produce reliable triggers when ( SUSTAIN ) was high.
- Saved WiFi networks were not loaded properly (regression from v1.2.4)
- Clearing ( PITCH ) was resetting the user scale. This behaviour has been removed.
- Fixed some issues with [ MUTE ] states when reloading a bank.
- When copying a bank, changes in the new bank propagated to the old one.
- T-1 saves a backup when saving a bank. If the bank gets corrupted, T-1 tries to load the backup instead.
- Tempo estimation was not working properly when using PPQN < 24 with analog clock sync. This caused the MIDI clock output to be out of sync.