- T-1 now auto-saves the state of all patterns. The auto-saved patterns are loaded when starting the unit.
- The bank that was open on last session will re-open upon starting the T-1.
- 64 step cycles
- Each Euclidean cycle can now be up to 64 steps long.
- Access this feature by holding [ CTRL ] while turning ( STEPS ).
- Go to step sequencer view and hold [ CTRL ] and press [ BANK ], [ PATTERN ], [ TEMP ], and [ MUTE ] to view the 4 pages of the sequence.
- Adjustable CC number
- Customize the CC number of every CC knob.
- The CC number page is accessed by double tapping a CC knob + hold [ CTRL ] + press [ PATTERN ].
- Enhanced control over modulations. Use retriggers to reset random, style, phrase, and groove.
- Insert retriggers by pressing [ CLEAR ] + [ VALUE ] in the ( STEPS ) menu.
- The ( STEPS ) menu has a new color scheme to enhance the focus on controlling the length of the cycle.
- Double tap [ PATTERN ] for hold.
- Optional double tap [ CTRL ] for hold. This can be enabled in T-1 Config.
- Muted CC tracks don’t send their saved CC value when launching the pattern containing the track.
- When copying a track, pattern, or bank the source is pulsating in green to make it clearer which item is being copied.
- The clock and reset outputs are reset when stopping the T-1.
- The colors of the ( RANDOM ) menu has been inverted such that RED means 100% random and BLUE means 0% random.
- The range of ( QUANTIZE ) has been limited to 1/8 – 16 bars.
- The state of random modulations was lost between pattern changes and start/stop.
- Fixed crash when connected network was removed from T-1 Config.
- ( QUANTIZE ) was not working properly when changing away from 1 bar (regression from v1.2.0).