- CC tracks – a new type of tracks where knobs send MIDI control change messages.
- Toggle between note tracks and CC tracks with [ CTRL ] + [ VALUE ] in track view.
- Knobs can be modulated with ( RANDOM ).
- CC values can be saved to the pattern with [ CTRL ] + ( KNOB ).
- Banks can be saved without stopping playback.
- ( REPEATS ) update:
- The range goes from 0-48 + infinite
- New visualization to allow large range.
- New TAIL mode, for non-choking repeats. Use modifier buttons to switch between CHOKE and TAIL modes.
- ( PITCH ) and ( VELOCITY ) are retained from the pulse generating repeats.
- ( VOICING ) update:
- New voicing style RAMP.
- Voicing direction can be set to up / down on modifier buttons in ( VOICING ).
- ( STYLE ) layout is now FIXED, RAMP, CLIMB in polyphonic (first row) and monophonic (second row) modes.
- When ( CYCLES ) is double tapped, cycles editing mode stays active until pressing ( CYCLES ) knob again.
- The random sequence for each parameter can be refreshed by holding ( RANDOM ) + ( KNOB ) + press [ CLEAR ].
- When clearing a bank, an additional confirmation press is needed to clear the bank.
- Improved both MIDI clock sync in and analog sync in.
- T-1 now synchronizes external Link devices with external clock received from MIDI or analog.
- A clock latency setting can be set in T-1 Config to offset notes from both incoming and outgoing synchronization.
- Resolved issue with jitter on high pitches on CV outputs.
- 1v/oct CV outputs have been shifted one octave to improve range around middle C (C3).
- Added 1.2v/oct for compatibility with Buchla gear.
- CV voltage for pitch outputs is wrapped on both ends of 0-5 volt limit such that all MIDI pitches can be played.
- Calibration of CV outputs have been improved
- T-1 Config is now signed and notarised for MacOS
- Fixed bug in tools for restoring/creating backup
- Added “1 PPQN” setting for clock in/out
- Added global setting, “choke pattern”, for toggling behaviour of sustained notes on pattern change.
- ( RANGE ) / ( RANDOM ) + ( RANGE ) has exponential behavior on high modulation depths.
- Improved ( RANDOM ) + ( DIVISION ) / ( TIME ) algorithm.
- ( RANDOM ) + ( VELOCITY ) affects each note in polyphonic tracks differently.
- Range of tempo is 24-280 BPM.
- Improved ( TIMING ) behaviour with repeats generated from pulses on uneven steps.
- Disabled ( DELAY ) changes across cycles as this is not possible.
- Prevent jumps in timeline when changing ( DIVISION ) or ( STEPS ) while in cycles editing mode.
- Fixed issue with presses on [ PLAY ] button being received twice.
- Fixed crash on when using ( RANDOM ) + ( STEPS ) in a multi-selection.
- Fixed issue with receiving USB-MIDI during startup, which caused the MIDI input to freeze