We are proud to announce the release of the biggest ever firmware update yet for our algorithmic sequencer T-1, adding a notable amount of features and new ways of interacting with its signature sequencing algorithms – all of which were developed in close collaboration with our wonderful community on Discord.
Important features in the new free update (2.0) include an extension of the sequencer engine with per-step editing (parameter locks), FX tracks, and many more.
It is now possible to edit all of the T-1’s algorithms and lock parameters into any step of a sequence – giving you a completely new level of control on top of the T-1’s generative approach. Everything from the voicing, random amount, pitch value, and note division can now be changed per step.
The T-1 is now a real-time MIDI FX processor that lets you apply all of the embedded algorithms to incoming MIDI notes. This allows for creating complex arpeggiators, evolving midi effects, and MIDI looping. These new possibilities provide an excellent basis for keyboard players who want to ornament their keyboard playing with the T-1’s algorithmic qualities.
Other new features in firmware 2.0
- Quick view when changing parameters (optional)
- Internal track routing (route one track to another)
- Brand-new and improved random modulation behaviors
- Stepped to slew possibilities on the random modulation
- Free division (non-quantized divisions per track)
- Cycle looping
- CC track updates (includes slew and step edit)
- Playable keyboard in the PITCH menu
- Multi-channel tracks